Tuesday 5 August 2014

Brife Profile Of Barrister Okimasi Ojong who is for the state house of assembly, ikom 1 state Constitutency , CRS.


 Barr Okimasi Ojong, the second son to late ntufam( Dr) mathew Ojong , I have my chambers situate at the ever busy ndidem usang iso rd ,Calabar known as Okimasi Ojong & co... Legal practitioners, barristers and solicitors

 I am married with children... I hold an LLB, BL , a masters in political science, an msc in criminology,I am a fellow of the institute of administrative managers of Nigeria , I was the coordinator of PDP national youth vanguard ,cross river state, I am the chapter youth leader of PDP ikom local govt area, I have been in active practice for 14years ranging from litigation, realtor, conveyancing, civil and criminal law,property investment, trade mark and many more, I hail from ikom local govt area of cross river state. I love to see people grow, I believe in live and let's live.... I want to create a society where everyone can have a skill  to be able to fend for he or her self, I love to touch people,s life
VOTE.... BARR. OKIMASI ODEE OJONG for the state house of assembly, ikom 1 state Constituency , cross river state.. Your vote ,is my mandate.GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment